If you would like to adjust, access, remove, or opt-out your personal data at any time, please email your request to us directly at email@example.com
Last revised: May 29th 2018
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, and the European Union GDPR, OneRoof Agency Sàrl (‘we’ or ‘us’) are the ‘data controller’ (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Personal data we may collect about you
We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name and email address) whenever you complete an online form. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you sign up to join our email list or buy our services. We keep a track record of your data during 1 year (from the last moment you interacted with our website, or opted in to our free email updates).
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- customer profiling and analysing your preferences;
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- billing and order fulfilment;
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
- security vetting; and
- improving our services.
Marketing and opting out
If you have given permission, we may contact you by email about our services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See ‘Your rights’, below for further information.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity. We shall not disclose your personal data to any other third parties without your permission.
Keeping your data secure
We will use appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we restrict access to your data.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
For fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search).
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- specify the personal data you want access to.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you; and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing (an email sent to info[at]creatorsforgood.com with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable);
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg your full name); and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INTERNAL CONTENT
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for keeping any of the pages up-to-date, complete or accurate. We are not under the obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS
Our website contains links to third party websites (external links). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for it. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognizable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to team[at]foodhack.ch.
FoodHack is an initiative by OneRoof Agency Sàrl. Our registered office is Rue de Lausanne 17, 1028 Préverenges, Vaud, Switzerland.