Join us, and our experts, Marie and Michael Tuli founders of Direct Coffee, for our second Dinner With An Expert meetup.
The format is simple:
- Clear your evening for Thursday the 27th July
- Cook a healthy and sustainable meal of your choice (either a starter, main dish or dessert)
- Bring it along with you to the event
- Enjoy a dinner cooked by yourself and fellow FoodHack community members
- Share, listen and engage with our experts Marie and Michael Tuli
- Leave with a head full of knowledge and belly full of great food and drinks
All types of dishes are welcome, we only ask that you try to use local and seasonal ingredients and keep an open mind when trying what others have cooked! Everyone's dishes will be laid out with their description and ingredients along with the chefs name ;)
About Our Speakers - Direct Coffee
Marie and Michael Tuil gave up their corporate career as consultant and journalist in 2016 to found the social startup Direct Coffee: They offer specialty coffee from the mountain forests in Ethiopia where the arabica plant originates. Trading directly with smallholder farmers, they avoid middle men in the import chain and use the money to implement social projects for the children of the coffee farmers. Their goal is to build direct bridges between the coffee drinkers in Switzerland and the farmers in Ethiopia.
Find out more about Direct coffee on their website.
The Venue & Tickets
The FoodHack Meetup will be held at the charming Le LAB Lausanne. With only a limited number of seats at the table, you must reserve your tickets from HERE in advance. Doors open at 6:30pm, presentation starts at 7:15pm.
Check out the pictures from our last meetup, Dinner With Yvan Schnieder, President of Slow Food Romandie where 30 Lausanne foodies got together for an eventful evening. View the pictures here.
We look forward to welcoming you then,
Camille, Arman and The FoodHack Team
Share the love, tweet #FoodHackDinner