Enjoy dinner, wine tasting and startup stories with our guest speaker from Wiine.me
Join us at our next FoodHack dinner with Florian Bourgeois, sommelier and Salon du Champagne Manager at Wiine.me to learn how to like you know your wines.
What to expect:
- Community potluck dinner (cook & bring a meal)
- Intro to wine tasting and wine pairing with food
- Swiss startup success story
- Attempt to not get hungover for work the next day
A limited number of free tickets available. Get yours below
The format is simple:
- Clear your evening for Thursday the 12th October
- Cook a healthy and sustainable meal of your choice (either a starter, main dish or dessert)
- Bring it along with you to the event
- Enjoy a dinner cooked by yourself and fellow FoodHack community members
- Share, listen and engage with our expert sommelier
- Leave with a head full of knowledge and belly full of great food and drinks
All types of dishes are welcome, we only ask that you try to use local and seasonal ingredients and keep an open mind when trying what others have cooked!
3 sommelier selected wines from all Europe! From the winemaker straight to your door. Every month, a new theme to discover!
The Venue & Tickets
The FoodHack Dinner will be held at the charming Le LAB Lausanne. With only a limited number of seats at the table, you must reserve your tickets from in advance.
Please arrive between 6:30pm to 7pm.
Check out some of our previous dinners below:
Dinner with Yvan Schneider, president of Slow Food Romandie
Dinner with Michael and Marie Tuil, Founders of Direct Coffee
We look forward to welcoming you then,
Camille, Arman and The FoodHack Team
Share the love, tweet #FoodHackDinner